Kick off your January, your 2023, with these healthy eats, activities, and experiences in Seguin, Texas!
Thank you to The Seguin Convention & Visitors Bureau
116 N. Camp Street
Seguin, TX 78155
1. WALK THE TOWN
2. PLAY PICKLEBALL
3. HIKE, BIKE, PADDLE, PLAY, and DISC GOLF outside in the sunshine at Max Starcke Park, Park West, Walnut Springs Park, and Manuel C. Castilla Park
4. GRAB SOME VEGAN TREATS at The Court Street Coffee Shop and A-Tan Seguin Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar
5. GOAT CUDDLES AND YOGA
6. GRAB A BOOK & YUMMY, HEALTHY TREAT from Pecantown Books & Brews
7. DRINK TEA at The Dollhouse Tea Room
8. EAT PECANS!
9. PARTICIPATE IN WATER SPORTS
10. MEET, TALK, AND BE SOCIAL
Walnut Springs Park
PECAN CITY DISK GOLF
Disc Golf: https://www.seguintexas.gov/788/Disc-Golf
Max Starcke Park: https://www.seguintexas.gov/Facilities/Facility/Details/Max-Starcke-Park-7
MTR Skate Park: https://tx-seguin2.civicplus.com/facilities/facility/details/parkwest-mtrskatepark-13
Court Street Coffee Shop: https://courtstreetcoffeeshop.com
A-Tan Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar: https://www.atanseguin.com
Pecantown Books and Brews: https://pecantownbooks.com
The Dollhouse Tearoom: https://www.thedollhousetearoom.com
Pecan Fest: https://seguingonuts.com
Water Sports: https://www.seguintexas.gov/785/Aquatics
Water Sports: https://www.seguintexas.gov/Facilities/Facility/Details/Max-Starcke-Park-7
Thanks for your ongoing support!
Alexa and Rory
Please subscribe, rate and share our podcast!
Follow us at:
Alexa's TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@theseasonedvegabond
The ROAMies: Facebook and Instagram
YouTube and Twitter.
#cityofseguin, @cityofseguin, @visitseguin, #seguin, #texas, #pecantown, #texastravel, #travelpodcast, #travelshow, #pecans, #worldslargestpecan, #pecanfest